Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meet Nikki, Face #7


face7, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

I had to switch these few around here just so I could put Nikki on as face #7. I forgot what number I was on and wrote down face #5 for my one from walmart then when I got to Nikki I was still off on my numbers. You will see why I wanted to switch them in a minute here.

I met Nikki while I was visiting my brother, she lives in the same apartment complex that they jokingly called their own "melrose place" When I told her she was face number seven she looked really excited because seven is her favorite number. I asked how long has she lived in Florida and what I found out was she moved here from Illinois seven years ago. The next thing I wanted to know was what she does for a living. Well she has been teaching music for seven years, two years of high school music and the last five years has been elementary music, which she added that a few weeks ago she had seven flute players but two just quit. So with all the sevens that kept popping up I just had to keep her at face number seven. Thank you Nikki for being face number 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment