Monday, March 9, 2009

Face Ten! Meet Jim.


face10, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

Before walking into chili's to start my shift I saw Jim sitting outside talking to Vanessa (one of my friends from chili's). When I asked him if I could take his picture for my 100 faces project and handed him my card, he did what any proud parent would do. Told me about his daughter and how she has a great eye for photography. While talking to Jim I learned that he moved to Florida back in 1980 and has lived in this area (Spring Hill) for 2 1/2 years. An interesting fact about him is that he was once a stunt double for Gene Hackman in a movie called The Gypsy Moths.

Thanks Jim for being face 10 of my 100 faces project!


The middle picture I took when I was leaving work for the night.
I can't believe I am already at face 10!

1 comment:

  1. OMG..he totally looks like Gene Hackman. That's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete