Wednesday, March 25, 2009

face 14....Meet Jeff.....


face14, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

My oldest son saw some people skim boarding while we where at the beach. We went out to the area they where at and right away he showed my kids a star fish that was out there. I would of taken a picture of the star fish but I was running low on my battery on my camera and I wanted to make sure I had enough left to take photos of them skim boarding.

This is Jeff, he is a newbie to the skim boarding this was only his 4th time. He is an aluminum contractor and also works at the Walmart Distribution Center. I asked him what is something strange that someone might not know about him and he said "I'm a Mud Digger". I found out that means he likes to go mudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment