Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meet Bob, Face six!


Meet Bob, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

We saw Bob today on what I call my field trips with my kids. I take my two younger children out somewhere they can hopefully learn something and today they learned a lot about crabs thanks to Bob.
He is out at the pier at bay port catching crabs about 5 days a week. He doesn't go to the pier on the weekends, he says it is too busy then, I know what he is talking about on that. Last year I tried to take my kids to the pier on a weekend and there wasn't a spot to park near the peir.
Anyway, Bob showed us how to tell if the crab is male or female, he also showed us the two types of crab traps he has. Thank you Bob for the great learning experance for myself and my kids and thank you for being face number six on my photography project.

No comments:

Post a Comment