Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Face 11! Meet Frank....


face11, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

For years now I have been driving by this tattoo shop, seeing this really nice bike out in front of it. Well today I saw the owner of the bike sitting on it and I had to just turn around and ask him if I could take his picture with the bike for my 100 faces {telling stories} project. At first he said I could just take a photo of the bike, but I explained my project and he got back on the bike and posed for a quick photo. His name is Frank and is a tattoo artist at Natural Art Tattoo in Spring Hill, Florida. He has been a tattoo artist for 8 years. While talking to him I told him how I love tattoos and that I was just too chicken to get one of my own, because of the pain. He told me that it isn't really painful, it is more annoying, like a sunburn that someone is rubbing and just when you want them to stop they do it again. Still don't think I will get a tattoo, but I love to photograph them.

Thank you Frank for letting me take your picture for my project.


natural art tattoo sign

1 comment:

  1. NICE!! and it really depends on where you get them..fleshy areas..are like he described... but anywhere that is close to a bone (ankles etc) hurt like a mother fucker...but the endorphines are worth it :D

    ReplyDelete