Sunday, March 29, 2009

Face 16....Meet Tyson....


Face16, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

While leaving Publix this afternoon my kids pointed out a fire truck pulling up into the parking lot. They started waving to the truck as it passed. My daughter wanted to get out of the shopping cart and look at the truck. So I put my groceries away and walked over to the fire truck. The firemen where just getting out of the truck and asked if my kids would like to see the truck. This is when I thought to myself , face 16!

So here is face 16.....meet Tyson. Tyson showed my kids inside the truck, and asked if my kids wanted to sit on the front for a picture. My normally talkative kids froze up with all the excitement and only my oldest stood in front of the truck.

A fireman for 6 years now, he was a paramedic for 10 years but switched jobs for the benefits and work. I then asked him if being a fireman is as exciting as little kids think. He said it is except for the 3 am wake up calls. Thank you for taking the time to talk to my kids, letting me take your portrait for my 100 faces project, and for being a fireman.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME Olivia!! I'm doing my ridealong/station tour on the 9th...hope I don't freeze up from excitement ;D

    ReplyDelete