Sunday, March 8, 2009

Face Nine, Meet Ruth....


face9, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

First thing I asked Ruth was if I could take her picture and ask a few questions for my 100 faces project. She said yes and told me that this wasn't the first time someone asked her to do this for a project. While talking to Ruth I found that she moved to Florida from New York 52 years ago. Right after telling me this she added that it was 52 years ago yesterday (March 6). She has worked for Walmart for the last 6 years. I wanted to know if she still visits family or friends in new york. That is when I found out all her familly is down here and she has only made 2 trips back to New York to visit friends in 52 years.
Thank you Ruth for letting me add you to my project as face number 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment