Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meet Jessica and Austin, Faces 12 & 13!


face12&13, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

I was sitting on the beach tonight at Pine Island, in Weeki Wachee Florida. When I saw a small group of people dressed too nice to be just there to watch the sunset. I then realized that they where about to get married. I waited until they finished before approaching them to ask if they would like to be part of my 100 faces project.

Jessica and Austin have been dating for 10 months, and both of them said that they always wanted a beach wedding. They are from Indiana visiting some family.

I didn't want to ask too many question so they can enjoy the sunset. I wish them the best. Thank you Jessica and Austin for letting me take your pictures for my 100 faces {telling stories} project.

No comments:

Post a Comment