Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meet Bob! Face 18.


face18, originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography.

I went to breakfast with my Mother and her friends today and met a few more of her friends. This is Bob. When I told Bob he was going to be face 18, he said "I always wanted to be 18 again". I took out my little note book to write down a few things about him and I said, "your name is Bob right?" He said "yes, you spell it B O B". He just moved to Florida 4 months ago from "the land of cheese" also known as "behind the Cheddar curtain". He is retired, after 38 years of working on the rail road as a rail traffic controller. He is also the brother of one of my parent's friend, Al.

Thank you Bob for letting me take your photo for my 100 faces project. It was nice meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment