Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Face One! The Carnaval Worker.


1
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
This is my first entry. Hopefully I will be better at asking people things as this hideout and personal challenge goes on. I didn't ask him that well. The first photo on the left I took without him knowing, the middle photo is from his fun house that he was working at and the last photo of him is after I asked if I could take his picture...well sort of asked I said "Hi, can I?" then pointed at my camera then at him...he said "sure" then sat down. I didn't say much to him just took a picture said "Thanks" and left. I will try next time to find out a little more about my subject and pose them. I think I made him nervous because of the way he is holding his one hand.

About the title of this project, my personal project was always going to be 100 Faces, but thanks to Sara Patton, another hideout photographer, who came up with the name for the challenge on the hideout, I changed my personal project name to 100 Faces{telling stories}.

I started this project not only because of the hideout challenge, but because it will strengthen me as a photographer and a person.



If you are a photographer or photography is just a hobby please go to

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great image for your first! I just hope I can get my first one done today so we can keep this moving.

    ReplyDelete